How you know you are working with security professionals
Foremost Security are:
- a rapidly growing business providing security services to some of the region’s premier organisations in both the public and private sectors
- an established, accredited, professional commercial security business
- a well structured and supported team who provide every client with the services and business relationship they need in order to have confidence in their security
- focussed on serving clients in the East Midlands from a Nottingham base
Foremost Security are not:
- a small security business serving a few clients who must use a security company for insurance reasons but don’t want to pay the going rate
- a here-today-gone-tomorrow business
- a slipshod, unprofessional security provider
To achieve the service levels business clients expect from a professional security service provider Foremost delivers the following to each and every client.
On sign-up with Foremost every client receives…
- a Site Visit where a site survey / risk assessment is completed to document how we access the site and to identify any potential risk or hazards our officers could face
- After the site visit we complete site specific assignment instructions, these instructions are what our security officers work to when onsite.
- These site specific instructions are an electronically held document that includes all relevant site information and images of key areas of the site
- A key receipt is completed and both parties have a copy so everyone knows what keys are held for the site
- Free Foremost Security warning boards are put up at site to act as a deterrent for the client
- Live reporting when Mobile Patrols have been completed, checkpoints are scanned by our officer and a electronic report is sent to the client to confirm all areas of the site has been patrolled.
- The client will receive an alarm reports the morning after any alarm activation
- Regular communication with the client to confirm all information we hold is still relevant and correct
- Regular meetings with the client to discuss any site changes.
- The reassurance that all staff have been vetted to the BS7858 quality standard
Keyholding involves a company or trained personnel keeping hold of a spare key to your building.
Lock & Unlock
More than just a keyholder you completely trust to carry out daily locking or unlocking duties.
Keep your premises safe and secure, even if you’re not there - a visual deterrence to thieves and vandals.
Trained uniformed Static Security Guard stationed at your business. 24 hours per day, 7 days a week for the whole year.
Unit F, Acorn Park,
Redfield Road, Lenton,
Nottingham, NG7 2TR