- 2022 April buy out and Paul Ritchie’s retirement
- 2021 Moved Head Office to larger facility to provide room for expanded team and for future growth
- 2019 Foremost Security Ltd acquired Cerberus Facilities Management
- 2017 James Vincent and Matt Prince became directors of Foremost
- 2016 Relocation to new city centre offices providing better facilities for staff and visitors.
- 2014 Relocation to new larger premises on Talbot Street, Nottingham
- 2011 Relocation to new premises in Castle Boulevard, Nottingham
- 2010 Management buyout of Sawley Security & establishment of Foremost Security Ltd
- 2008 Changed inspecting body for ISO 9001:2000 to ISOQAR
- 2006 First in Nottingham to achieve Approved Contractor status for both security guarding and Key-holding and alarm response, under the SIA’s Approved Contractor Scheme
- 2003 Achieved NSI Guarding Gold Award: the highest accolade within the awarding body
- 2002 achieved recognition under the Investors in People scheme
- 2002 One of the first in Country to achieve ISO 9001: 2000
- 1998 Achieved accreditation to ISO 9000 under the Inspectorate of the Security Industry
- 1993 Founded as Sawley Security
About Foremost Security
Foremost Security are a major provider of security guarding and industrial security services in the East Midlands including Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Worksop, Lincoln, Newark, Grantham, Mansfield and Loughborough.
As a team, our directors have over 35 years of experience in the security sector. We have built a well deserved reputation for delivering value for money.
Our success is built on the quality of our personnel matched with our ability to understand and deliver the needs of our clients in a very flexible way. We take time to understand you and your business needs, translating this into bespoke services.
With over 140 employees, we are large enough to deliver what we promise but small enough to treat each of our clients as individuals, tailoring our services to meet your particular requirements and using the latest technology to provide clear reports and proof of service.
Keyholding involves a company or trained personnel keeping hold of a spare key to your building.
Lock & Unlock
More than just a keyholder you completely trust to carry out daily locking or unlocking duties.
Keep your premises safe and secure, even if you’re not there - a visual deterrence to thieves and vandals.
Trained uniformed Static Security Guard stationed at your business. 24 hours per day, 7 days a week for the whole year.
Unit F, Acorn Park,
Redfield Road, Lenton,
Nottingham, NG7 2TR